TERMS AND CONDITIONS
"To provide a medium by which both our businesses can abide by and continue to operate professionally and successfully, we have adopted the terms and conditions below that will enable us to provide excellent products, great customer service and to provide a prosperous environment for future success."
Order Processing and Payment
To speed our service, orders are transmitted immediately into our warehouse selection process and therefore may not be canceled. You will be responsible for all freight charges and a 15% restocking fee on refused deliveries.
PCE reserves the right to refuse to sell to any persons or firms. We are pleased to offer qualified dealers an appropriate line of credit after approval. Plus, we offer other methods of payment as follows:
1. NET 25 Days — Upon credit approval, terms are Net 25 days from the date of the invoice.
2. Prepaid — Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard) or wire transfer.
PCE reserves the right to extend or withhold lines of open account credit to any dealer determined by the dealer’s experience, record of trade payments, financial condition, amount of credit needed, etc. Depending on these factors, PCE may require current financial information, particularly if such information is not available through routine sources (i.e. Dun & Bradstreet). PCE may also require personal guarantees and/or other security interests.
Inquiries about credit requirements should be addressed to Credit Department, PCE, 10700 Jersey Boulevard #370, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730.
Past Due Accounts
1. Open account privileges may be suspended if invoices for any month are not paid when due within published terms, and subsequent orders may be held until the account balance is reduced to a current status. Unusual cases of adjustment or dispute will be given individual consideration and handled accordingly.
2. Interest will be charged on past due amounts up to the maximum legal rate.
3. Reasonable attorney’s fees and other collection costs will be added to collection claims. A service charge of $50.00 will be assessed on any returned check.
Our Customer Service Department stands ready to assist and make these transactions as easy as possible. Contact our Customer Service site within 30 days of your purchase at 909-945-2623 ext. 101.
Obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization Number
Prior to ANY Return, these three steps will ensure a smooth process. These essential steps pertain to ANY and ALL Returns.
1. You MUST call our Customer Service Department for approval. Phone number listed above. Please have the following information available:
A. Your account number
B. The invoice number
C. Quantity to be returned
D. Manufacturer part number
E. Reason for the return
2. Customer Service will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
3. Customer Service will issue you Shipping Instructions.
Preparing your Return for Shipment
1. Use YOUR company shipping labels on the cartons being returned.
2. Write your RMA number on your shipping label and affix to shipping carton. In the case of multiple cartons, write your name on EACH shipping label, AND indicate number of cartons, for example 1/3, 2/3, 3/3. If the shipping carton is the original manufacturer packaging, DO NOT write the shipping address or RMA numbers directly on packaging as the product must be in resalable condition, with no defacing, to receive credit.
3. Any shipment arriving without an RMA number on the shipping label will be refused.
4. All returns must be shipped freight pre-paid. Freight will only be credited for PCE’s errors.
PCE Shipping Errors — Obtain an RMA number (above).
We apologize for any errors caused by PCE and will gladly take the product back, as long as you make your claims for Shipping Errors within five (5) working days of delivery of goods.
Dealer Ordering Errors — Obtain an RMA number (above).
We are happy to take back product ordered in error and we assess a 15% restocking charge for this service. Returns must be in the original packaging and factory sealed where applicable. If the product is not received in salable condition, it will be returned to you at your expense. Certain Special Order items are not returnable as outlined in the Special Order Items section above. Follow "Preparing your Return for Shipment" (above).
Hardware Product Returns — Obtain an RMA number (above).
All Hardware return requests must be made within 30 days of original invoice. Hardware returns must be unused, unopened and in resalable condition. A restocking fee of the lesser of 15% or $25.00 per unit will be charged. Defective and DOA machines will be tested upon receipt at PCE. If the machine is defective, a replacement will be shipped; if the machine tests OK, it will be returned to you at your expense. Follow "Preparing your Return for Shipment" (above).
Defective Returns — Obtain an RMA number (above).
Defective and DOA hardware will be tested upon receipt at PCE. See Defective Returns Exceptions below for products that may not be returned as "Defective". All qualifying Defective Returns must be shipped within 30 days of original invoice.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure proper credit to your account, all defective product must be returned in its original carton with ALL original pieces, packing materials and manuals. Follow "Preparing your Return for Shipment" (above).
Defective Returns Exceptions
The following are exceptions to our defective return policy.
1. Bottled Copier/Toner Supplies - all products are examined and are in salable condition before shipping and therefore are not returnable. All sales are final.
2. Cartridge-Based Copier Supplies - Due to the simple nature of these products, most printing errors will require a service call. To obtain an RMA for this type of product, you need to provide PCE Customer Service with a letter from the Manufacturer or Authorized Service Technician describing the defect(s) identified during the service call. A copy of the letter MUST accompany the returned product.
3. Other Exceptions — PCE does not accept Defective Returns on certain select products, depending on manufacturer and market conditions. These items are noted in our system, so when placing an order by phone you will be informed if any items you purchase fall into this category. This information will also appear as a comment on your invoice.
Please note that the Consignee is fully responsible for the number of pieces signed for at the time of delivery. Skids must be broken down and cartons counted immediately before signing the driver’s Delivery Receipt. PCE will deny a short ship claim unless the Delivery Receipt is noted "short" or "damaged" and the number pieces received is specified on the Delivery Receipt. Customer Service should be promptly contacted upon discovery of the shipping problem.
Returns to Manufacturer ONLY
The following vendors must be contacted directly for credit/replacement of defective merchandise. In accordance with Manufacturer Policy, PCE will not accept items made by these vendors for return and will not issue credit. However, we will do our utmost to assist you in getting proper resolution from these manufacturers.
Vendor Products Phone Number American Power
All 800-800-4272 Canon
Printers 800-423-2366 Canon
Fax/Copiers 800-828-4040 Epson Printers 800-922-8911 Fellowes
Shredders 800-955-0959 Iiyama
All 800-394-4335 Panasonic
Fax machines 800-HELP-FAX Ricoh All 800-882-4858 Sharp Toners 800-237-4277 Tally All 425-251-5601 Toshiba
Projectors 877-523-8324 Wilson Jones Shredders 800-222-6462 ext. 36977 Xerox All 800-835-6100 3M Projectors 800-328-1371 option #1
Interior Damage Only
If the exterior package/carton is intact and only the interior product is damaged, contact our Customer Service Department for an RMA number (phone number listed under Merchandise Returns, above).
Exterior Carton Damage by Carrier
If the exterior package/carton is damaged, causing damage to the contents, you MUST keep the original package/carton and then call Customer Service for a claim to be filed. If the original damaged package/carton is not available, there will be NO chance for a credit to be issued to you. See specific Carrier Policies below.
Specific Carrier Policies
FedEx — Damaged in Transit, Non-Delivery, or Denial of Signature Claims
Claims for FedEx shipments damaged in transit, non-delivery, or denial of signature must be made within 15 days of original invoice.
UPS Damaged in Transit Claims
Claims for UPS shipments damaged in transit must be made within 30 days of date of original invoice, AND original shipping carton must be retained.